ColourFutures and WoodFutures 2016
- As every year, designers and colour experts from the AkzoNobel Group create the five groundbreaking colour trends documented in ColourFutures.
- WoodFutures as a supplement is intended to complement ColourFutures and enable target groups to experience trendy combinations of colour and wood for exclusive interior design
- Pure trends and inspiration
- WoodFutures combines the color palettes from ColorFutures with the element wood and uses reference examples to illustrate how the combinations of color and wood work together.
- Additionally, the current trend woods and stained woods are shown as samples
- The trend worlds are described as text/image synthesis
- Perfectly evaluate the effect of colour and wood sample
- A template is part of the 18-page insert brochure
- If you match the desired wood sample from WoodFutures with the colour tone from ColourFutures to be combined, you can view the combination in isolation within the colour world and search for your own desired wood/colour combinations.
Sebastian Hermann Managing Partner, Media designer Phone: +49 211 87 54 54 121 E-Mail: hermann(at)ebene1.info